This one of a kind masterpiece is located in the prestigious neighborhood on Santa Rosa Drive with unparalleled views of the Santa Clara valley and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Serene and private, this gated estate is nestled in the hills but only minutes to downtown Los Gatos.
This five bedroom, four and one-half bath Tudor style home is meticulously maintained and offers every luxurious detail featuring soaring ceilings with natural light from oversized windows, pristine wood floors, gourmet kitchen, separate formal dining room, wine cellar plus a separate luxurious master bedroom oasis. The expansive living space showcases a blend of casual California elegance and quality craftsmanship.
Relax in the peaceful surroundings and enjoy the views or take advantage of the network of trails that weave between the multiple open space preserves in the area.
- 5,562+/- sf two level brick home on an enormous 1.62 acres.
- Five bedrooms, four and one-half baths.
- An electric gate and decorative brick wall conveys a combination of elegance and security that opens to a striking slate driveway.
- The home is meticulously landscaped with Birch trees, grass and plenty of foliage. Double wooden doors and sidelights with beveled glass create a welcoming entry.
- Foyer has slate tile floor illuminated by recessed lights and ushers you, your family and your guests from the outside in. Immediately notice the pristine refinished oak hardwood flooring throughout the living space.
- Living room has a soaring ceiling with natural light from oversized French doors with an arched transom. Also has crown molding plus a spectacular chandelier. The focal point is a large fireplace centered on one wall.
- Den has beautiful wood paneling with coffered ceiling and a unique ceiling mount light.
- Step down to the wine cellar which holds approximately 400 bottles and has two beautiful stained glass windows for natural light.
- Separate formal dining room has beautiful beveled glass, hardwood flooring, double-wide crown molding, chair rail plus a stunning chandelier with medallion. Bay window provides natural light.
- Pocket door conceals the great room consisting of the kitchen, dine in area and family room with hardwood flooring:
- Kitchen has granite slab counters and backsplash, plenty of Cherry Wood cabinetry incudes built-in spice racks and a walk-in pantry. Upper cabinets have glass doors. Enormous center island has granite slab counter with 6-burner gas Viking Professional cook top and stainless Wolf hood and vent. Plenty of cabinets and drawers for extra storage. Stainless appliances include a Miele dishwasher, dual Viking Professional convection ovens, GE Monogram microwave, Sub-Zero wine refrigerator, GE Monogram built-in icemaker plus a Miele refrigerator with matching wood panel doors.
- Dine in area is illuminated by a vintage light fixture while plenty of windows provide natural light.
- Step down to the family room, immediately notice the striking coffered wood ceiling, ceiling fan plus a fireplace. Slider opens to slate patio with water fountain and short black ornamental iron fence which does not obstruct the picturesque views.
- Inside laundry room has tile floor and counters, white cabinetry, built-in overhead cabinets and includes a Samsung front load washer and dryer.
- Half bath also located in this area with tile floor and single sink.
- Private staircase leads to dual beveled glass doors to reveal the master bedroom oasis. This enormous suite has a stunning coffered ceiling with dual ceiling fans, large sitting area with private fireplace, a huge walk-in closet with organizers, plus a private balcony.
- Double doors open to the enormous en suite. Custom built-in Cherry wood cabinetry with dual sinks, granite slab counter, glass tile backsplash plus a vanity area and a water closet. Relax in the deep Jacuzzi-style tub or enjoy the huge separate shower with tile surround, corner bench and frameless glass door.
- Four bedrooms located at the opposite side of the home. Two bedrooms on the main floor share a full bath. A private staircase leads to two more bedrooms and a full bath. Landing area has built-in cabinetry with plenty of shelves for storage.
- Amenities include a slate roof, dual pane windows, dual central air conditioning units, dual water heaters, windows with complete casings, all new wool carpeting, new central vacuum, sprinklers front and back, newer exterior paint, newer sod, new intercom system, security alarm system available plus a cyclone fence that frames the perimeter plus much more.
- Three-car attached garage has three doors two of which have automatic openers.
- Set in a park-like serene setting, the backyard has a grass area, shade trees, foliage plus steps that make it easier to access the built-in planter boxes for a bountiful vegetable garden.
- Union Elementary School District: Ralph E. Noddin Elementary School and Union Middle School.
- Campbell Union High School District: Free Zone 2, your default high school is Branham with the option to request Leigh High School via an Intra-district transfer to the optional school. Check http://www.myschoollocation.com/campbelluhsd/.